What Can I / We Submit?
You can write a viewpoint on any topic that is of relevance to the consultation, see our page on the background of & topics addressed in the consultation. We prefer to receive viewpoints that do not just analyze the current situation, but also suggest ways to move forward.
- The length of your viewpoint should be at most 2,500 words (including notes and references). Of course it is possible to refer to existing studies and reports that provide further details.
- If you have expertise or ideas on topics that are clearly distinct from one another, it is possible to submit multiple viewpoints: at most 2 per individual and 5 per organization.
- Viewpoints should be submitted in English (plus a Dutch version if you have one).
What Will You Do with My / Our Viewpoint?
This is what we will do:
- All viewpoints received will be read and taken into account as input for the final report of the Future Markets Consultation.
- We will also – provided you give permission, see the submission form further down this page – list you as having provided input for the consultation on this website and/or in the final consultation report.
- Your viewpoint may also be selected – provided again that you give permission – for publication on both this consultation website and on the Moral Markets portal. In this way, it can contribute to public debate beyond the consultation process / report. In deciding which viewpoints to publish, we aim to cover a wide variety of topics and perspectives.
Will I / We Get a Response?
You will be notified if your viewpoint has been selected for publication. As we may receive a lot of viewpoints and have limited means, it may very well be the case that we are not able to personally respond to your viewpoint. Again, we ask for your understanding.
Please know that even if we do not respond or if your viewpoint is not selected for publication on our site, it is still very much appreciated and always taken into account while writing the final report of the Future Markets Consultation.
How Can A Viewpoint Be Submitted?
To submit your viewpoint:
- download the submission form below and fill it out
- add it as the first page of your viewpoint (by combining PDFs)
- send your viewpoint to Eefje de Gelder at email@example.com.
The deadline for submission is 3 January 2021.