Ethics and Capitalism (Business Ethics Conference, Dublin)
October 24, 2019 - October 26, 2019
Dublin City University (DCU) is delighted to host the 26th International Vincentian Business Ethics Conference (IVBEC) from October 24th to October 26th, 2019 in Dublin, Ireland.
The theme of the conference is Ethics and Capitalism.
Call for Papers
- Abstracts Due: April 2nd, 2019
- Decision Date: 30th April 2019
Anyone wishing to present a paper at one of the parallel sessions, should submit an abstract of 500 words max in a WORD document format via email to [email protected] by April 2nd, 2019. We would like to invite papers that focus on, but are not confined to, some of the following themes in relation to capitalism:
- Past, Present & Future Trends
- Governance & Regulation
- Philosophical/Theological Perspectives & Responses
- American & European & World Perspectives
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Social Media & Internet of Things
- Politics & Social Theory
- Ethical Theories
Abstracts may also be on any aspect of business ethics. The language for the conference will be English.
For more information on the submission of abstract, please click here.
Further updates on the conference will be available soon at: