Two ways to contribute
Each item published on our site will include a clear mention (with link) to the submitting person / organization. There are two ways in which items can appear on our site:
- The item in question is fully published on the Moral Markets site;
- The Moral Markets site refers to it as an external item (i.e. clicking the item’s title takes the visitor to an external webpage opening in a new browser tab).
Authors/organizations who publish directly on our site will be included in our contributor directory.
Submission & publication policy
- Blog posts / news items / event announcements can be published in either Dutch and English.
- Please send your contribution to [email protected].
- Our editorial team will review your submission and may suggest editorial changes as a condition for publication.
- We may reject a submission without further explanation if (a) it does not meet our quality standards or (b) does not sufficiently fit with the focus of the site.
- Copyright remains with the submitting person/organization.