We are very pleased to share with you the start of a new international academic journal, the Journal of Economics, Theology and Religion (JETR). Launched recently, this journal aims to bring together economists, theologians and scholars in religious studies. Our hope is to find intersections, create dialogues, and offer new interdisciplinary insights and perspectives. JETR is published by the Erasmus Economics and Theology Institute of Erasmus University Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
As a scholar working in the aforementioned disciplines, you might be interested in publishing your research in one of the forthcoming issues. The first issue of JETR is scheduled for early 2021. The deadline for submitting manuscripts for this issue is 1 November 2020. More information about submitting an article or a book review can be found here on the journal’s website. Please let us know if you have any queries about the journal. You are also welcome to contact us beforehand about an abstract or article outline.
Your email address has been used once to inform you about the launch of JETR. In order to receive new content alerts, please subscribe to our newsletter at www.j-etr.org. We would be grateful if you could share this email with any of your colleagues.
With kind regards,
The editorial board
- Dr. Joost Hengstmengel, Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Prof. dr. Paul van Geest, Tilburg University
- Prof. dr. Lans Bovenberg, Tilburg University
- Prof. dr. Kees van der Kooi, Free University Amsterdam
- Prof. dr. Govert Buijs, Free University Amsterdam
- Dr. Antoinette Rijsenbilt, Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Dr. Bas van Os, Erasmus University Rotterdam