- How do various religions and worldviews define human flourishing in relation to the market and what are their views on virtues, vices, human weakness and responsibility in this regard?
- How is human flourishing conceptualized and measured in various disciplines? How do various elements of human flourishing relate to each other and GDP per capita in particular?
Series "5 Good Markets introductory videos":
What will this new website, Moral Markets, be about? This series of posts features introductory videos on different topics on which we will publish more in the years to come. Not accidentally, these five topics align with five sub-projects of the Templeton-funded research project behind the Moral Markets website.
Articles in this series:
- What is the ultimate goal of free markets?
- How can human flourishing be defined and operationalized?
- What role can virtues play in realizing human flourishing through the market?
- How can (market) institutions stimulate virtuous corporate action?
- How should we Teach Economics?