By External site|July 11, 2017||No Comments
The Integrative Program: Philosophy, Economics, Political Science (PEP) at The Hebrew University of Jerusalem seeks to fill a tenure-track position beginning July 2018. Preference will be given to applicants with background in Game Theory, with expertise in sub-fields such as Decision Theory, Social Choice Theory, Political Economy, and Welfare Economics. The position will be a joint appointment with one of the following departments – Economics, Political Science, School of Public Policy, and Philosophy – depending on the applicant’s disciplinary background. Applicants must hold a Ph.D. degree at the time of hire.
To apply, please submit the following materials:
- Curriculum Vitae
- full list of publications
- a scientific biography outlining research orientation and plans for the coming years;
- three letters of recommendation (to be sent online directly by the writers)
- teaching evaluations (if available)
- a list of required and elective courses that can be taught at The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- copies of up to 3 recent publications (or conference papers)
Please submit all application materials online at: https://ttp.ekmd.huji.ac.il
Candidates must apply separately also to the Hebrew University department with which they seek a joint appointment.
- Political Science, Prof. Orit Kedar, [email protected]
- Economics, Prof. Eric Gould, [email protected]
- School of Public Policy, Dr. Raanan Soletzeano-Kenan, [email protected]
- Department of Philosophy: Prof. David Enoch [email protected]
The language of teaching at The Hebrew University of Jerusalem is Hebrew, though some courses are taught in English. New faculty members are expected to be able to teach in Hebrew within a few years after their arrival.
Preference will be given to female candidates and members of other disadvantaged minorities.
The deadline for applications is 29 September 2017. Contact: [email protected]