We welcome blog posts, academic news and event announcements which contribute to the site mission.
Two ways to contribute
Each item will include a clear mention (with link) to the submitting person / organization. There are two ways in which items can appear on our site:
- The item in question is fully published on the Moral Markets site;
- The Moral Markets site refers to it as an external item (i.e. clicking the item’s title takes the visitor to an external webpage opening in a new browser tab).
Authors/organizations who publish directly on our site will be included in our contributor directory.
Submission & publication policy
- All blog posts / news items / event announcements must be submitted through an on-line form (see buttons below). At the moment this can be done in two languages: Dutch and English.
- If you have your content available in both languages, please submit the English version through the form and send us the Dutch translation at [email protected].
- Our editor will review your submission and may suggest editorial changes as a condition for publication.
- We may reject a submission without further explanation if (a) it does not meet our quality standards or (b) does not sufficiently fit with the focus of the site.
- Copyright remains with the submitting person/organization.